Podcast episodes of Mom Treading Water (The Imperfect Mom) are available wherever you listen to podcasts or right here.
Podcast Episode 64: Living on an Average Income Household as a SAHM: 11 Easy Tips
Continuing from last week’s podcast episode, here are ways we live on an average income allowing me to be a SAHM. The following tips are not just for SAHMs but all moms and anyone looking to make some easy financial adjustments.
Please note that I am not a financial advisor, and this is not financial advice. I am sharing our experiences in hopes of helping others.
- Rakuten: Rakuten is one of my favorites and a FREE APP! You search where you plan to shop, click on that particular store, and start saving. Some examples of stores include Target, Walmart, Kohl’s, Old Navy, and more! Bonus offers are not uncommon!
*For example, click here. You will earn $30 when you spend $30, and I will earn $30 too. Please refer to Rakuten for details.
- Ibotta: Ibotta is a great app for saving money on everyday purchases like groceries!
Please refer to Ibotta for details and terms and to earn $10 fast!!. *Check it out by clicking here
Next week’s podcast episode will provide a continuation with other ways we can live on 1 income.
Check out our Moms Saving Money new section on our website.
By joining our mailing list, you will have up-to-date information on additional saving opportunities!
Please rate, review, subscribe, and share Mom Treading Water. Thank you!
If you enjoyed this podcast episode, join us on:
- Facebook, Mom Treading Water: https://www.facebook.com/groups/490411995647295/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QJgpKp6z0U&t=51s
- TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMd3dbnxT/
- Instagram: @imperfectmomtreadingwater
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/cNQYnJo
Thank you for supporting the growth of Mom Treading Water!